Here is a list of things we will be changing or made minor Modifacations to. Feel free to comment on them.
|Posted by Psychosis on November 8, 2013 at 7:45 PM||comments (2)|
Many of you are noticing an Error Message flashing when your trying to craft items and causing you to disconnect from server. Many of you have expressed concern that its the new recipes added to the game recently. We have tested this theory over and over and it's simply not the case. We have Identified the issue causing the crash and it was something done by this Dev Team, but has nothing to do with new recipes.
Here is what we uncovered during our progress on the Crafting System:
- You could rank up off base tier items unlimited - This wasn’t intentional so we made adjustment which caused this issue at hand.
- AR wasn’t finished and was tough to dovetail off of, so we wanted to change how it works by doing this:
- Creating NPC’s (Node’s) to Farm - Earn XP & Gold for doing it!
- Changing the Drop System - To many things drop and players leave them laying all over causing lag spikes when too much of it is left laying. We devised a system that not only drops items pertaining to crafting only but will replace these failed drops.
- Creating Level Rated Crafting Recipes - The old system was setup and designed for end game content. This is the reason for the difficult drop rates, expensive recipes, and large list of items to craft one item. We want crafting to be easy for players and something they enjoy. So we are designing the system so that any new player can have the chance to craft a +1 set as a mortal between the levels 1-30ish.
Now for the Issue - We cant in good conscience scrap the old system penalizing players who have spent items, days, months, even a year + ranking up their crafting. On the other hand we cannot continue under this current situation. We are looking into ways to compensate players who have ranked up their crafting ranks, but wiping the current system and starting from scratch. Feel free to offer your comments/questions/complaints here.
|Posted by [email protected] on November 8, 2013 at 4:05 AM||comments (1)|
November 2013 Changes
Lily - Lily now provides spells lasting 30 minutes for all spells she gives. We are currently monitoring her spells given due to changes we may provide at a later date.
NOTE: Lily also does spells till lvl 29 and we will be adding her to RD to allow players to actually enter RD ViP if they have a key at the early levels.
Havoc Starter Robe & Helm - Changed the cloth pants and chest given to new players. New players now get a Robe with +5 on str/end/agi/int/wis, while the helm offers a small shield effect.
Sublimo’s Bow & Quiver - The bow and quiver had a minor altercation allowing them to be used as a level 7 weapon. Also Added a small AoE effect on the bow to compensate for the newer melee weapons coming out in crafting.
Sublimo’s Helm - Was given the same shield effect as Frosted Iron Helm.
|Posted by [email protected] on November 8, 2013 at 3:20 AM||comments (0)|
October 2013 Changes
Auto Raids - Every town with a temple has a auto raid that can be triggered (LH, WH, SSK, SH, Radan, & Artica). Current setup starts raids off in Lighthaven. These small raids takes roughly 5 minutes per town and award Crime & Honor Points. Lighthaven, Windhowl, & Silversky are level rated & capped to prevent high levels gaining points where low level players can participate (level 50 in LH & WH max- level 75 in SSK).
NOTE: If above the level cap and kill in the raid it will significantly lower your chances of gaining points as a large penalty deficit was placed if you kill over the max level.
NOTE: Orcs from Windhowl Auto Raid also count for the Renegade Orc Quest.
Enchanted Scorpions - Increased spawns with adding more variety of content mobs. Lowered the XP & Gold to compensate for the increase of mobs for the drop rate while keeping the XP & Gold the same.
Enchanted Robes - Robes were renamed making them easier to be identified. Enchanted Robe Blue, Enchanted Robe Green, Enchanted Robe Pink, & Robe of Enchantment. This seems minor, but was needed for Editor & future purposes.
NOTE: We apologize for the lost robes many had and have taken steps to prevent this from happening again.
AR ViP - Increased the amount of mobs, while decreasing the XP & Gold to remain the same with increased mobs. Purpose was to increase chances for drops.