HaVoC Reloaded Server Rules!
[email protected] (Server Admin)
[email protected] (Dev Team Lead)
[email protected] (Havoc Staff Member)
[email protected] (Dev Team Assistant)
[email protected]t4c.com (Havoc Staff Member)
Playing the game using common sense is the number one rule. Others are also here to play the game and everyone's rights should be considered to make the game a good experience for all of you.
The registered owner of the game account is held responsible for the account. If you choose to share your account information with other users you will be held responsible for ALL actions on the account, which include but is not limited to: your character being killed and losing items, item trading not authorized by the owner, account losing shouts/pages or even being banned for breaking the server rules. Note that ACCOUNT SHARING/TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED. If you choose to share or trade account, you are doing so at your own risks. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for any harm resulting from your disclosure of your password. At no time should you respond to an online request for a password. Havoc Staff members will NEVER ask for your password online. Please change your passwords frequently to avoid account password cracking and also avoid to pick obvious passwords such as your character name or your account name.
NO Third Party Programs will be tolerated. This includes Speed Hacking programs. All users caught running a TPP will get that character deleted since warnings of being banned are not effectives.
NO bugs abuse will be tolerated. If a bug appears in game from an update, you are required to report it as soon as possible to our game developer ([email protected]). If you do not report the bug and abuse it for your personal gain or that of a friend there will be consequences. Depending on the bug being abused, punishment can go from jail time to being banned from the server, without any warnings. Punishment duration is left to the Staff's discretion.
Impersonation of another player or Game Master in any way WILL NOT be tolerated.
Attacking of NPCs or using an NPC and denying other players access or interaction with it will NOT be tolerated. This also include denying other players access to the storage chest. Breaking these rules can cause you to lose your shouts, pages, mobility rights or possibly your account depending on the offense.
PvP and Rob
- Excessive pking is NOT allowed (3 kill in less than 1 hour is excessive PK’n).
- Pvp is allowed in the Colosseum.
- Pvp is NOT allowed in the paid areas. This includes vip on ar, rd, sh, 4th and the New Isle area & Dead Wood.
- Pvp is NOT allowed during Raids or Events or whenever announced by Staff members.
- Pvp or rob in temples is NOT allowed ( that includes 4th and 5th temples as well).
- Pvp and rob are allowed in the Oracle realm ( including Makrsh P'Tangh's area) BUT excluding the room where The Oracle npc is.
Again, common sense must be used.
- Excessive swearing or using the “F” word completely written out is NOT allowed on public channels.
- Racial, sexist, sexual preference and religious comments/jokes are NOT allowed on public channels.
- Spamming is NOT allowed on public channels (repeating over and over the same text in a short period of time).
- Using the right channel for the appropriate comments (pk chat for pvp, market for selling/buying, ect).
- No accusations should be made on public channels. If you suspect a player to abuse bugs or cheating in any other way please contact a Staff member.
- Harassing players in whispers is NOT allowed.
- English is the allowable language for the main channel. Foul words in any language will not be tolerated in any public channel. You may use whatever language you please in channels that you create.
There are many leveling spots in each VIP Areas, please share with other players or group for quicker xp
- PvP is not allowed in AR/RD/SH/Radan VIP Areas.
- Each VIP Area has a maximum level allowed to xp/hunt items in:
- Arakas VIP: until lvl 30
- Raven's Dust: untill lvl 60
- Stoneheim: untill lvl 125
- Radan: untill lvl 170
For breaking Pvp and rob rules, punishments will be set as the following :
- First offense: 7 days of jail time
- Second offense: 14 days of jail time
- Third offense: Account Banned Permanently (Staff’s discretion)
For breaking the Chat Rules, shouts and pages will be temporarily removed by the Staff, for a duration as they see fit depending on the offense that was done. In extreme cases, a temporary ban may occur.
In the case of a player preferring not using the trade system or not being able to use it, these trading regulations then apply.
- Ground robbing/ thieving is defined as the taking of other players items be it during trades or transfers, and is NOT allowed.
- Scamming is defined as promising to trade or help transfer items or gold and disappearing with them, and is NOT allowed.
- GMs are welcome to monitor trades when available but are not required to do so.
Scamming and ground thieving will not be tolerated. Breaking these rules will cause you to lose the items stolen and possibly being banned depending on the offense.
Rights and Regulations
Havoc T4C reserves the right to refuse or cancel service of any user. Either you or Havoc T4C may terminate your account at any time without further obligation to the other.
Havoc T4C (and its employees) does not hold responsibility for ANY trading of Havoc T4C game accounts.
IN CONNECTING TO HAVOC T4C AND ENTERING THE GAME YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD ALL ABOVE STATED RULES AND TERMS AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THESE RULES WILL APPLY TO ANYONE THAT USES YOUR HAVOC T4C ACCOUNT, AND THAT YOU ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES (INCLUDING TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT) THAT MAY RESULT IF ANY SUCH PERSON BREAKS THESE RULES.